• Can you create a wedding package to suit my needs?
Absolutely. I offer Gold and Silver Packages, but if you would like to personalize these please feel free to tell me exactly what you are looking for.
• How many photographs will you take during the shoot?
Generally speaking I will take between 300-1000 images, depending on the amount of time I am required for. I will edit these before making them available for viewing.
• How soon after the wedding can we see our pictures?
Depending on the time of year you will typically be able to view your images online 2-3 weeks after the wedding. If it is a quiet time of year I will try to get the photos online much faster. In peak times this may increase to 3-4 weeks.
• Do you shoot more than one wedding per day?
Its your day, and I want to give you my 100% attention, so absolutely not. I want to give you the best possible results and concentrate solely on you.
• Are you available for midweek weddings?
Yes. I am available throughout the year, and am more than happy to shoot midweek. Generally speaking midweek weddings tend to be shorter than weekend weddings, so we can tailor a package to suit your needs.
• Do you work with an assistant?
Generally Not. I prefer to work alone, this enables me to blend into the background much more easily. The way in which I shoot requires speed and efficiency and working alone allows me to achieve this in a discreet and unobtrusive way. However, if you have any special requests such as a studio set up I would be more than happy to bring in an extra pair of hands.
• What happens if something goes wrong with your equipment on the day? I hold public liability insurance to cover any unforseen circumstances. As well as this I always carry a spare camera just in case. If you would like to see the certificates, please mention this when booking your meeting.
• What area do you cover, and do you charge a travelling fee? I am happy to cover anywhere in the UK. Travel of up to 20 miles from SE18 (worked out by entering SE18 and destination postcode on Google Maps) is included in the price of the shoot. Additional milage will be charged at 40 pence per mile. Journeys into central London will incur the price of the Congestion Charge and parking.
• Where do we go from here?
Just give me a call or send me an email and I will get back to you. We will have a chat over the phone and arrange to meet up. We can then go into a lot more detail about what you require from me. In order to book me you will need to pay a deposit of 25% to secure the date.
Frequently asked questions regardingLondon wedding photographer, London corporate photographer, London children photographer, London Baby photographer, Leytonstone photographer, baby photographer, family photographer, wedding photographer, wedding faqs, terms and conditions, picturethisphotos, picture this photos, Essex, Sussex, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Bucks, Berkshire, East Sussex, West Sussex, Kent, Hertfordshire, candid photography, documentary photography, reportage photography.